Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: 08 Sep 2004 16:37:45 GMT

Adam Fedor <fedor@doc.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 2004, at 12:45 AM, MJ Ray wrote:
> > By the way: please stop emailing me off-list.
> I don't think you should blame Banlu for this. I'm as guilty as anyone
> for doing this sort of thing.

You can always upgrade to a well-behaved client or fix your own client.
I hacked some initial support for rfc2369 into GNUMail, but I've not
had time to follow it up yet. I hear mutt can be fixed.

I also think it is fine to criticise Banlu, as I have made specific and
direct requests that he does not email me off-list. Just my name should
be a huge reminder that I don't want off-list email from him.

--
MJR/slef, who wishes people would use list-supporting mail clients