Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:16:49 +0700

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:45:17 +0200, Andreas Heppel <aheppel@web.de> wrote:
> I second Andrew here. It does not matter who of you both started this and who
> is only protecting himself from the other. You two are fighting yourselves in
> public and thereby waste bandwidth (costs our money) and flood our inboxes
> thus wasting our time to filter this and make you stop your war.

Hi, Please notice that I was not asking for your support but stating
my decision.
That since I believe I have right to say something for myself, I will
say it.  I am not
going to pretend I didn't hear it if anyone claimed on something I didn't do.

> Please, Banlu and MJ, if you want to fight, do this off-list. Otherwise, I
> will be forced to directly filter both your mails into the trash, which is
> actually not my intention, as often enough both you have interesting things to
> say, which I would not want to miss.

Please feel free to do that to protect yourself. I fully support your
action here.
May be you should start voting to ban me off the list because it is the only way
to silence me. And you are not going to lose anything because I've
already quitted
my activity on GNUstep for quite sometime and it isn't depending on
this or that.

*shrug*

Best regards,
]d