GNUstep/OpenStep articles..

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: GNUstep/OpenStep articles..
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 01:05:25 +0100

Hi,

Thanks to the initiative about the OpenStep anniversary, a few websites ran the story (and thus talked about GNUstep too..) -- globally the reactions were imho positive about GNUstep, mostly curious..

Here is a list of the websites that talked about the OpenStep anniversary... (and I probably missed others...)

in english:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/10/19/130243&tid=117
http://www.advogato.org/article/802.html (hm ;-)
http://osviews.com/modules.php? op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2569&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
http://osdir.com/Article1945.phtml
and of course http://www.gnustep.org ;-)

in french:

http://linuxfr.org/2004/10/19/17458.html
http://macplus.net/magplus/article.php?id_article=7247
http://www.macgeneration.com/mgnews/depeche.php?aIdDepeche=112617

in german:

http://www.pro-linux.de/news/2004/7403.html
http://www.macnews.de/index.php? _mcnpage=55875&mid=89865.8992.221&s=djd04BiIXt
http://www.macguardians.de/index.php?p=3286&c=1

Additionaly, newsforge had an article about the GNUstep live CD, reported also by osnews:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/10/15/1616222
http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=8622

All in all, I guess it was worth the effort ;-) and it was a good week for GNUstep news ;-)

thanks everybody.

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke