Theme-Patch; Was: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !

From: Guenther Noack
Subject: Theme-Patch; Was: GNUstep Icons Effort : you can help !
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:40:09 +0200

Hi!

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:38:06 +0100
Nicolas Roard <nicolas@roard.com> wrote:
> As explained in our previous post about this subject
> (http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2004-08/
> msg00215.html), we want to improve the current state of gnustep icons
> -- as we believe icons play an important role in the perception of an
> environment by users.

I'm not sure about how stable it is, but I think that the adoption of
the theme-patch into the official sources would also attract a lot of
users. (At least, I would be attracted, if I didn't already work with
GNUstep...)

It's really fun to have the possibility to work with different themes,
and it ensures that working with a desktop isn't going to be boring.
Who doesn't work with his own Qt and GTK+ themes? :-]

Cheers,
Guenther