Re: Survey: Projectcenter

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Survey: Projectcenter
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Rogelio,

--- Rogelio Serrano <rogelio.serrano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you use ProjectCenter for most of your Programming?

Sometimes.  I still use emacs most of the time, because I'm used to it.  The
main reason is not because of any problem with ProjectCenter, but because the
way Gorm is laid out in it's source directory it doesn't lend itself easily to
being a ProjectCenter project. ;)

For some of the other applications I am working on, such as those in the GAP
(GNUstep Applications Project), I do use ProjectCenter.

Later, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.