Re: Survey: Projectcenter

From: Wolfgang Sourdeau
Subject: Re: Survey: Projectcenter
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:34:49 -0500

La plume légère, vers Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 07:57:28PM +0800, heure
d'inspiration,
Rogelio Serrano écrivait en ces mots:
> Do you use ProjectCenter for most of your Programming?

I never use ProjectCenter at all. I am so used to the Emacs keybindings
and facilities that I no longer feel at ease in other editors. Besides
ProjectCenter looks to "uncontrollable" and unstable for me. It looks
to be an interesting project though but it surely needs to evolve before
I reconsider using it again.

Wolfgang
--
"An eye for an eye only makes the world blind." (Ghandi)