Re: Creating a GNUstep desktop on Solaris

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: Creating a GNUstep desktop on Solaris
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:57:11 +0100

Hi,

I do not have Terminal.app running yet, so I can't copy & paste the ouput, but it seems to die in

        [NSPrintInfo paperSize] ()

Any ideas?

Yes. That was fixed 2004-09-01, so you need to upgrade to gui-0.9.4 or later.

No, I tried 0.9.4 and then upgraded from CVS. The problem persists.TextEdit.app crashes on Solaris when creating a new or opening an existing document. Any more ideas?

Regards,

 Andreas