Re: debugging objc difficulties, here: gdl2

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: debugging objc difficulties, here: gdl2
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:17:06 -0700

On Jan 16, 2005, at 9:37 AM, Adrian Robert wrote:
I can't contradict the other comment that none of
this works in the case of frameworks, though I really
don't see what the issue would be here.

libraries get different names depending on whether they are debug (_d added) or not. This does not happen with Frameworks or bundles, so one would overwrite the other. It's probably simple enough to fix this, but no one has done it.