Re: GNUstep live CD featured in slashdot

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: GNUstep live CD featured in slashdot
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:55:12 +0100 (CET)

Hi folks,

I tried the live CD -- it's a wonderful project.

I have two questions:

* there used to be an ssh binary (e.g. GNUstep live CD version 0.5), this
seems to have disappeared; however, ssh is extremely important for instant
connectivity! am I missing something here?

* setxkbmap is not on any menu -- how do you expect a newbie to know about
this command? it is absolutely essential, however! e.g. my German keyboard
is useless until I run setxkbmap! maybe this should go on the website?

Congratulations! I hope the CD gets a lot of publicity.

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

=====
| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de