FOSDEM Booklet

From: Jesse Ross
Subject: FOSDEM Booklet
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:41:10 -0600

I know I probably shouldn't be cross-posting this, but seeing as this is how we'll be represented in the community, I figured the list with the most eyes should have an opportunity to review this.

http://www.jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/fosdem/2005/fosdem_booklet.pdf

This is the (almost) final GNUstep promotional booklet for FOSDEM. Please look it over, print it out (it's A5) in black & white and/or color, and send any final suggestions, text changes or corrections, URL changes, etc. to gnustep-marketing@gna.org (not back to discuss, please). Major changes, like color or layout changes probably won't get taken into account this late in the game -- but I will consider it for future promotional material.

Thanks!

J.