Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Booklet (Final)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:12:21 +0000

> MJ Ray: afaik, you're not coming to the fosdem, but could you somehow
> give to somebody that goes the remaining brochures of last year ?

Yes, just tell me where to send them.

At this time, I think it would be a lot better if someone
going to FOSDEM could print them.  It takes the print shop here
at least a day and to be sure, I'd have to send them 24-hour
service, which will be expensive for that weight.

I have a slight problem seeing the new booklet. In ViewPDF, it
is very dark and almost blotchy on the wording. The first draft
was fine. Does anyone else see this?

--
MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/