Re: GWorkspace's Tabbed Shelf

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: GWorkspace's Tabbed Shelf
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:23:49 +0100

Citát Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net>:

> Is somebody using the tabbed shelf? If not I'm going to remove it because it
> duplicates the features of the Fiend (the GW fiend, I mean) and, moreover, it
> can't work well with Camaelon because it uses some NSImages to draw the
> tabs.

When I used GWorkspace, I used the tabbed shelf instead of the fiend, as it was
more practical. I would appreciate if such UI element would be preserved is
some form in the future GNUstep environment.

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi