Re: Look and Feel

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:52:58 -0500

On Feb 17, 2005, at 2:26 PM, M. Uli Kusterer wrote:

BTW I am all for the 'old' NEXTSTEP look. I don't think it looks dated, it all depends on the icons IMHO. If they are of a certain quality the UI looks just gorgeous.

What about the tab view? I've seen numerous screen-shots where part of the tab titles was cut off, and in my opinion they could generally use a little more whitespace between the title text and the actual tab outline. That's my main gripe so far.

I think that's been fixed, before the last gui release. Are you still observing it locally? (Yes, screenshots need to be updated..)