Re: Look and Feel

From: Randi Joseph
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:00:58 -0500

I did not mean it that way. I meant in a usable state.

May have too harsh. I am going to write some code and leave you guys alone

apologies....

randi

On Feb 19, 2005, at 5:49 PM, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:52:11 -0500, Randi Joseph <randi@codehalo.com> wrote:

And you are correct. Etoile does not exist. I dont understand why it is
being discussed with prominence.

Is it better to pay some respects to those who already code to make it
happen? There are at least ~50 thousands lines of code involved
with Etoile (just draftly count the part that I can wc now).
This doesn't account their donations as money and any artworks.
Have you ever put any effort in it when you say it does not exist?