Re: Look and Feel

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:39:57 +0700

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:28:30 +0700, Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have refrained from commenting on this, but I can't stand it any longer.
> > Those people who thinks that GNUstep is just a toolkit have no clue what
> > NeXTstep/GNUstep is and have no business commenting on it.
>
> I for one, welcome our new GNUstep overlord.

Sorry for that one, I was too harsh due to my bad mood.

You wanted to say that GNUstep is a desktop environment?
Wrong, please read the front page of http://www.gnustep.org

"GNUstep itself is not an operating system, window  manager
or desktop environment, though there are  several desktop
environments in development that are  based on it."

If I actually have no clue of what GNUstep actually is, it would
be better to guide me gently. Not pointing me the door. :)