Re: Placement of widgets

From: Stéphane Goujet
Subject: Re: Placement of widgets
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:20:52 +0200

Nicola Pero a écrit :
as far as I could see, there is no such thing in GNUstep (or Cocoa) as, for example, Tcl/Tk geometry manager, Is there a library or toolkit that would perform the same kind of effect ?
Renaissance ... http://www.gnustep.it/Renaissance

I had just overlooked your package months ago and I thought it was usable only with your XML widget description system ; I did not know it was also usable programmatically.

I hadn't much time to maintain it recently, but what's there is working nicely

I think it suits me : I made a quick and basic try yesterday and your GS(H/V)Box seems to satisfy at least my first needs, maybe all of them.

Goodbye,
         Stéphane Goujet.