StepTalk Patch and Xcode Project for Mac OS X

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: StepTalk Patch and Xcode Project for Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:43:15 +0900

Hi,

I made patch for StepTalk on Mac OS X and Xcode project file. I'm not good at using Xcode so this project is not that clean one. After untarring MacOSX.tgz, there is macosx.diff file which is my patch(I referred others also, like Alexander V. Diemand and Alex Perez's works). Xcode build requires GNUstepBase.framework. (I need to make some modification to included Project Builder project file in gnustep-base)

To Build, you have to apply this patch and open Xcode project then,
1. Build/Install StepTalk
2. Build/Install Smalltalk
3. Build/Install ApplicationFinder
4. Build/Install DistributedFinder
5. Build/Install ObjectiveC
6. Build/Install Foundation
7. Build/Install SimpleTranscript
8. Build/Install ReadlineTranscript
9. Build/Install AppKit
10. Build/Install stexec

I've not tested extensively but most Testing/Examples scripts runs well. I'll be very glad if other developer can make my patch and Xcode project file better.

That's all. Here is my patch/project tar file.

Thanks.

Sungjin Chun, Developer
Embian
chunsj@embian.com