Re: ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: ANN: New Windows Installer now with GUI!
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:38:31 +0100

Marko Riedel writes:
 > Alex Perez writes:
 >  > Marko Riedel wrote:
 > [...]
 >  >
 >  > This was (sort of, mostly) fixed in CVS a week or two ago. I doubt the
 >  > new installer uses CVS (it shouldn't), so if you want you can recompile
 >  > -base from CVS and test.
 >  >

 > Hello there,
 >
 > I downloaded the CVS snapshot and tried to compile gnustep-base. I get
 > the following error message:

[...]

Hi again,

in case you're interested, these are the error-messages for
gnustep-back:

Making install for bundle libgnustep-back...
 Installing bundle directory...
/bin/sh: gnutar: command not found
/bin/sh: gnutar: command not found
make[2]: *** [shared-instance-bundle-install] Error 127
make[1]: *** [libgnustep-back.install.bundle.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrator/core/back/Source'
make: *** [internal-install] Error 2

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, mriedel@neuearbeit.de |