Re: Updated ObjC++ patch at ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/Patches

From: Mike Stump
Subject: Re: Updated ObjC++ patch at ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/Patches
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 20:07:57 -0700

On Thursday, May 5, 2005, at 07:44  PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
I also uploaded a patched version of gcc to contrib.

I've finished updating it as well, did you find anything other than warning (0, changes?

Minor changes to the patch had to be made because of changes to gcc CVS. I've run some simple tests and it seems to work.

Cool, thanks.

Mike, do you think that your patch has a good chance of getting applied to HEAD? It seems as though the C and C++ maintainers have yet to review it.

Yes, about 1.  I now have a review of it, and an OK, if I fix 3 issues.