Updated ObjC++ patch at ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/Patches

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Updated ObjC++ patch at ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/Patches
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:44:23 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I also uploaded a patched version of gcc to contrib.   Minor changes to the
patch had to be made because of changes to gcc CVS.  I've run some simple tests
and it seems to work.

Mike, do you think that your patch has a good chance of getting applied to
HEAD?  It seems as though the C and C++ maintainers have yet to review it.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.