Install GNUstep on Windows from CVS: The Verdict

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Install GNUstep on Windows from CVS: The Verdict
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:24:54 +1000

Well after following this easy 17 steps installs:
http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/README.MinGW

(which has only very minor hiccup)

1st
I had the pleasant surprise to have a relatively problem free installation (certainly better than my failed attempts in 2001)
And then it appears that all that was left was a few problems... in MY code ;-)

So I would say, MinGW CVS install: Thumbs Up!!!
(that's certainly a very important milestone I was not completely aware of ;-)

It has even already solved a problem I had before with 1.10.1 (an exception at DLL linking time (I worked around this one using debug build)).

I have some new problem thought.. but they have yet to be clearly identified...