Re: Debian updates and GNUStep

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Debian updates and GNUStep
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:56:51 +0300

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:55:49 +0200, Gerold Rupprecht wrote:

> Many thanks. I hope the Debian packages are updated with a fix for this
> soon, as this is a real show stopper for a new comer to Debian and GNUStep.

A newcomer should use testing rather than unstable :-)
The Debian packaging team is being restructured and the distribution is in
a middle of an ABI transition. Hopefully all (and new) packages will be
uploaded soon.

--
Yavor Doganov                   JID: doganov@jabber.minus273.org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria           http://fsa-bg.org