Re: Does anyone else find the main site confusing?

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Does anyone else find the main site confusing?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:02:10 -0400

On Sep 16, 2005, at 10:19 PM, Christopher Armstrong wrote:

And shouldn't Gorm/ProjectCenter be listed under "Developers"? They're
the development tools for developers. The news way of locating them is
error-prone, and we seriously risk losing people's attention who may or
may not be interested in the gnustep project.

Well, there are "developers" who use Base/Foundation and GUI/AppKit to write Cocoa / GNUstep applications, and "developers" who work on GNUstep itself.. Maybe we should look at other API projects that have this same situation, like GTK, to see how they organize things.