Re: GNUstep and Tiger

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep and Tiger
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:43:39 +0000

On 26 Jan 2006, at 20:32, Ken McKee wrote:

Hello all,

I've read the most recent messages regarding Mac OS X Tiger and
GNUstep. It's not apparent to me what my chances are of successfully
building and running GNUstep on Tiger. I'm going to give it a try.
Please, if anyone can give me some tips, I would be grateful. In
particular, which compiler should I be using? Version 3 or 4? Apple's
or gnu's ?

My memory is probably too bad to help much ... but I'm using gcc-4.0.1 ... the gnu version.