Re: little ObjectiveC poll.

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: little ObjectiveC poll.
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:53:05 +0100

Pete French writes:
> > So looking just at the .m files gives us 43 KLOC in 534 files, for an
> > average of 80.852 non-comment, non-space lines per file.
>
> Interesting - do you stick to the 'one file per object' convention ? I think
> thats what leads to large source files. My largest is 8000 lines.

Why have you big monster objects?

But in anycase, in Objective-C you have categories, so you can spread
methods of one class over several files.

READ THIS BEFORE OPENING PACKAGE: According to certain suggested
versions of the Grand Unified Theory, the primary particles
constituting this product may decay to nothingness within the next
four hundred million years.