Re: GNUstep with Cairo backend problem

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: GNUstep with Cairo backend problem
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 10:29:45 +0100

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Hi Chris,

Chris B. Vetter wrote:

On 2/17/06, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Denis,
yes, this is a known problem :-)
You need to run the configure script with the option --disable-glitz. I
never did test the glitz code in the cairo backend and currently it is
not even compiled. Perhaps I could just reenable it and it would work,
but I don't expect that.

I tried both options, neither does work.

Disabling glitz gives me another error: /usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/GWorkspace.app/GWorkspace: relocation error: /usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/libgnustep-back-cairo-010.bundle/./libgnustep-back-cairo-010: undefined symbol: cairo_scaled_font_text_extents

--
"It is not necessary to change.
 After all, survival is not mandatory."