NSNotificationQueue HowTo

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: NSNotificationQueue HowTo
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 17:35:06 +1000

I'm writing a .NET application using GNUstep to power part of it.
Therefore I have to manually emulate some of the run loop behavior.

So far:
NSAutoreleasePool
NSUndoManager grouping

and now: NSNotificationQueue.
The ObjectiveC code I'm interfacing to is queueing event in the NSNotificationQueue.
Now I would like to be able to fire all notification waiting in the queue:
how could one do that?

I looked at various header or doc so far => no luck.
I just started to look into the source but a bit of help would be welcome! ;-)

Thanks,
Lloyd