Re: NSNotificationQueue HowTo

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: NSNotificationQueue HowTo
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:01:11 +1000

On 2006-02-22 08:42:41 +0100 Lloyd Dupont <lloyd@nova-mind.com> wrote:
[...]
Should I call (to post queue notification)?
GSNotifyIdle() GSNotifyMore() GSNotifyASAP()
fo fire notification?
[...]

Keep portability in mind -- and your hands off GSThisAndThat(). Who knows, one day you may have to use Cocoa and all the GSSomethingOrOther() cra^W stuff won't be available.

This is funny ^_^
The program I'm porting from MacOSX IS using Cocoa.
BUt as far as I'm concern, in the windows side of thing I prefer to reduce the amount of ObjectiveC code I'm writing.
One function call seems safer to me that a category.
Not too mention there is no currentRunLoop in my program, I don't want to create problem by allocating one...