Re: GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..

From: Anurodh Pokharel
Subject: Re: GSNews a Gnustep newsreader.. but gorm wont work..
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:31:00 -0600

Ok,
I just built gnustep from source and also built the newest Gorm off the
gnustep site. Still have the same problem. the furthest i can get with my
gmodel file is this:

http://cs-people.bu.edu/anurodhp/Gnustep/gorm.jpg
it loads the file and makes the objects, but for whatever reason i am
not allowed to save...

if you want to see the app i can't port, you can grab it here.
http://cs-people.bu.edu/anurodhp/Gnustep/GSNews.zip

Gorm cant parse any of the header files correctly and i keep getting the
"trying to add nil" error before it crashes.
 Project center builds everything just fine.

thanks,
-Anu

--
Anurodh Pokharel