scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 10:59:51 +0200

who wants gnumail with a horizontal menubar and right hand vertical
scrollbar?

Ähm. Actually I would love it. :-)
Seriously: I'm a right hander. Probably about 80-90% of the mankind are right handers. If the mouse cursor is displaced I personally tend to move it to the right. No problem so far. However as soon as I would like to scroll down without a scrollwheel and without the keyboard I've to cross half of the screen to reach the scrollbar on the left side of the window. This is not nice for right handers. Its nice for left handers. Actually I would love a NSGlobalDomain for that.

Marc