Re: The Wiki

From: Nikolaus Waxweiler
Subject: Re: The Wiki
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:35:36 +0200

Looking at the wiki, and the way we've been working on it, it seems like
there's no direction!  We are all just doing whatever and hoping everyone
else will agree with us.
Hehe. One of the things I wanted to address with my new main page style was the "wiki == place for jotting down quick notes and then forgetting about them" attitude. The goal is clear: Make the wiki the new website. Some people don't like this, but I have yet to receive a show-stopper-complaint.

- Secondly, I think we really need a standardized formatting for the
different pages.  For example, the applications' pages need to look a
certain way and have certain information...
I'm still waiting for an admin to include the stuff I have on http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/User_talk:Madleser, namely to extend the navigation bar to the left and the CSS file. Mh. Maybe I have to port the simple but elegant look of gnustep.org.

Yeah.