Re: bug? (‘NSMutableString’ may not respond to ‘-isEqualTo:’, but on mac

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: bug? (‘NSMutableString’ may not respond to ‘-isEqualTo:’, but on macosx you can get away with it)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:04:08 -0700

On Jan 3, 2007, at 12:25 AM, Paddy Smith wrote:

Although I haven't checked yet, I expect its a warning on macosx as well.

Cocoafibs compiles on macosx with a large number of warnings, so I may
have a few of these.

The question is whether you want me to file this kind of stuff in the
bug tracker?

Warnings aren't bugs unless they can be tied to some misbehavior in a program. It is nice to get rid of warnings, so you could submit a patch for the GNUstep libraries that gets rid of them, but there are probably too many of them to clog up the bug tracking system with.