Re: Strangeness with fonts using latest svn

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Strangeness with fonts using latest svn
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:32:00 +0000

On 7 Feb 2007, at 16:39, Tim Kack wrote:

Hi All,

I have just bumped into a strange issue with the latest SVN using mingw. Some months back I started out from the old installer and upgraded using the latest svn, but it started to get old and I decided to update now again. Please see attached picture for the problem - it seems that scaling issues are occuring. It can be worked around by changing the font using defaults but it will still break at certain text sizes (For instance in text size 14 in the Info Panel).
Has anyone bumped into this?

Thanks for the report ... an error I introduced updating to use unicode and (where possible) glyph based api calls.
It's fixed in svn trunk now.