Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep

From: Sergii Stoian
Subject: Re: Customizable filesystem support for GNUstep
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:54:16 +0200

Hi, Nicola.

On 2/16/07, Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> wrote:
There are things that could be improved, and will hopefully be improved with everyone's
constructive suggestions and comments. :-)

Great improvement! Thanks!

I would like to suggest another layout let's call it OpenStep.

The base differences between GNUstep and OpenStep layouts are:
- there's no System directory. All files placed under / (Applications, Tools, Library etc.)
- the same is for user directory layout (no GNUstep directory).

If there are no objections, I'll commit the attached file to trunk.

--
Sergii Stoian, ProjectCenter maintainer