Re: Problems with some images...

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Problems with some images...
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:44:00 -0400

On 5/25/07, Vaisburd, Haim <HVaisbur@advent.com> wrote:
Stefan,

Sorry, I'm confised a little bit:

You have an image that a GNUstep viewer (say, PhotoClip) displays
all right.
Then you use ImageMagick to import the image in different formats (tiff,
jpeg, png).
After that some GNUstep viewer (PhotoClip?) cannot display them
properly.

Am I getting it or missing something?

No, that's not it!  I'm using ImageMagick to create an image, which is just a screenshot (using "import -window root test.png").  I then open this image in a GNUstep image app, say PhotoClip, and it is displayed perfectly.  After that, I save this image using the GNUstep app, as test.tiff, and it turns out all screwy.

However, if I use, lets say, Yap to display and save the image, it comes out just fine since Yap is just a front end to "a2ps".

Stefan

PS: When you reply, hit "Reply to All" that way it is replied to the mailing list as well.