problem with menus and focus follows mouse with windowmaker

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: problem with menus and focus follows mouse with windowmaker
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:06:33 +0200

Hi,

I have window maker configured to activate windows with the focus follows
mouse behaviour, I just like it that way. when I use gnustep applications,
then the menu is floating around.
Assume the application is started, and the main window is not overlapped
with its menu, and maybe an xterm window is behind it. When I move the mouse
from the main application window to the menu, and then hover over the xterm
window, the menu disappears.

To actually be able to reach the menu, I need to move one application window
behind the menu, or remove windows from other applications behind the
application.

Do I can prevent the menu from disappearing when the application is not the
active one?

kind regards
Sebastian