Re: Calculator.app: entering numbers from keyboard?

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Calculator.app: entering numbers from keyboard?
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:17:44 +0200

On 2007-08-17 06:08:33 +0200 James Mahoney <james@polycrystal.org> wrote:

I guess this question applies to EdenMath and Stepulator as well, but is there any way to receive input from the keyboard in Calculator.app? Otherwise, it's pretty tiresome to mouse around to enter every number and operation.

Stepulator used to have keyboard bindings for most keys, that is numbers and basic math operations. It did so by using key equivalents specified in the gorm file. Why this doesn't work anymore I can't say, something must have changed in GNUstep, but I verified and reproduced it here too, so I guess it is a bug.

Riccardo