Re: AlpenStep photos

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: AlpenStep photos
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:50:59 +0100

On 9/3/07, hns@computer.org <hns@computer.org> wrote:

> > OK, so would the same time and place for next year be appropriate?
>
> The place was nice and the time as well - although being a little
> nearer to a large airport with convenient and inexpensive connections
> would also be good...

on the other hand, it's because it is a bit remote that it is what it is :)

> What I could imagine would be to have two such meetings per year. One
> beginning of September and one end of March (well, we have to look for
> Easter holidays and Skiing season conflicts).

End of march sound like a bad idea -- Fosdem beeing end of february,
that's a little too close. On the other hand, what we could do is have
a one-day event just before the fosdem...

> And, we probably should try to start earlier, i.e. Friday evening and
> having a full Saturday + some part of a Sunday, i.e. 2 nights for
> hacking sessions.

We had a friday evening hacking session :)

> > Hopefully we can get a few more developers (Richard ? Nicola ? Oliver?
> > ...)
>
> They have missed a lot!

yes, hopefully next time we'll have even more developers coming !

--
Nicolas Roard