Re: Differences between Gnu-step and Cocoa

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Differences between Gnu-step and Cocoa
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 05:45:11 -0800 (PST)

All,

Please submit any failures you find in nib decoding/encoding in GNUstep as
bugs, if you find them.   I've tested nib encoding with nibs from various nibs
from different applications and haven't encountered many issues.   However, I'm
only one person.  Please let us know, if you find any issues.

Also, I believe our aim as a project should be to get to 10.4 functionality.
So, I would consider anything that is missing from GNUstep that is in 10.4 to
be "missing" and thus would need to have a bug submitted if GS behavior is
different or, alternatively, a feature request entered, if the feature is
missing.

GJC
--
Gregory Casamento -- Principal Consultant - OLC, Inc
# GNUstep Chief Maintainer