[ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.34

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] SimpleAgenda 0.34
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:28:13 +0100

Hi all,

I've just released SimpleAgenda 0.34. SimpleAgenda is an easy to use
agenda and calendar application supporting events (appointments) and
tasks. For more informations, see

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/SimpleAgenda.app

Dependencies
============

GNUstep Startup 0.19.0
libical 0.27

Download
========

http://coyote.octets.fr/pub/gnustep/SimpleAgenda-0.34.tar.gz

What's new
==========

version 0.34 (2007/12/13)
        * Fix loading and saving logic : when loading an iCalendar,
          we used to refresh the view for each appointment and task.
          Should be quite faster when loading a big calendar. Also,
          stop saving unmodified local calendars on exit.
        * Fix position for appointments going outside the day view
        * Show abbreviated date in day view tab
        * Double click on the calendar to add an appointment
        * Fix iCalendar stores data refresh timer
        * Workaround for the element selection problem. Needs a far
          better solution.

This time I tried to fix all known problems of the previous releases.
I'd like to get a really stable version before trying to implement new
functionalities.

As always, comments, bug reports and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Philippe
--
Outlook, n. : A virus delivery system with added email functionality. Kurt Wall