Re: NSURL loading system

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: NSURL loading system
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:24:07 +0100

On Sun, Dec 16, 2007 at 08:55:35AM -0800, hns@computer.org wrote:
> NSURLHandle is already deprecated in Cocoa 10.4. So, if you need
> future compatibility, I would prefer to develop new applications based
> on NSURLConnection.

I would like to do that but I can't get authentification working with
NSURLConnection. It seems didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge is never
called whatever I do. I tried embedding user and password in the URL
used to build the request, I tried without, it doesn't change a thing.

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks,
Philippe
--
User Error #2361: Please insert coffee and try again.