Re: Need Windows Installer Testers

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Need Windows Installer Testers
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:40:25 -0500

On Dec 17, 2007 6:54 PM, Stefan Bidigaray <stefanbidi@gmail.com> wrote:
Alright, I got it installed!  The installer works really well and I didn't have any issues there.  I did have issues with GNUstep itself though... I'll file a bug report.

Stefan

Actually, I'm not sure I should file a bug report.  What is happening is that Hide doesn't work and minimize is a little weird because it doesn't hide the menu.  Also, the application always acts as if it has focus (title bar is bold, menu is shown, etc), I think this and 21723 are related.

Stefan