Need Windows Installer Testers

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Need Windows Installer Testers
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:48:49 -0700

I finally have a new windows installer ready, but I'd like people to test it out before I announce it generally. You should be able to install the required installers and the Calculator.app installer and "just run" the GNUstep Calculator app from the Start Menu (well I thought that was pretty cool :-)).

I'm still working on things, but I bet there will be a bunch of issues that crop up that I have never thought of. Please let me know your experience with it! Also check for Viruses! My system is darn clean, but you never know where things can sneak in.

See
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html (The links on this page may still be wrong)
or
ftp://ftpmain.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows

I'll have the installer scripts available on svn soon so you can help improve them as well.