Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:47:44 +0100

I think Gerold has asked the hotel so that we can have the breakfast
room starting at 11:00.

I always thought it is a Pre-FOSDEM workshop on Friday. The Wiki says:
"This includes the organization of a developer meeting the Friday before FOSDEM."

But I myself can't arrive on Friday morning...

Sure, but that is for Saturday and Sunday, I think. We definitely should
have a get together on Saturday at 11 am. My idea was to have a GNUstep

We can start the stand-setup at 10:00 and the first plenary talks are beginning at 10:30
at Solbosh. And on Sunday at 9:00.

meeting already on Friday night. At least one meeting will be needed for
the final FOSDEM preparations, a second one would leave time to talk
about the future of GNUstep and perhaps even work on it :-)

Maybe, Gerold can write a clarification statement. And - we are very flexible to
adapt to new situations :-)

Best regards,
Nikolaus