Re: FOSDEM 2008

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2008
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:54:47 +0100

Hi,

On 2008-02-19 15:25:39 +0100 Gregory John Casamento <greg_casamento@yahoo.com> wrote:

I will be unable to attend. I have a critical deadline that I must meet for a client so I'm sorely lacking in the time to travel so far. Money is short as well, but that's a different story.
I'm sorry to hear that, but as you know I am in a similar boat, I'm changing my job. Money is always short :)

As usual, I will be there in spirit. If you guys have a dev room, please let me know how things go.
Since we both are unable to attend, GAP is not being represented. You are project leader there too...

Is any GAP user (are there any?) interested in making a presence for us at FOSDEM? Showing off current applications, future plans, needs? I'd be happy to provide some assistance to get the applications running and maybe prepare some short slides.

Cheers,
  Riccardo