Re: Things I'd like to hear more about (from FOSDEM notes)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Things I'd like to hear more about (from FOSDEM notes)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 19:21:47 +0100

Stefan Bidigaray wrote:
> 2. The SUSE packages.  I thought there were SUSE packages already, is
> this something else then?

The guy who talked to me about Suse packages was Will Stephenson and he
already works together with Richard Stonehouse who does the GNustep
packages for Suse. They both have a setup for the Suse build system that
generates packages for Suse (Richard for 10.2 only and Will for
different versions).

The role I see for me in this is to support them from within GNUstep,
when the run into problems.