Student application period opens. (was: Re: GNUstep Google Summer of Cod

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Student application period opens. (was: Re: GNUstep Google Summer of Code 2008)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:09:51 +0100

Am 18.03.2008 um 00:15 schrieb Adam Fedor:
GNustep was accepted as a mentoring organization for 2008 Google SoC!

-> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/gnustep/about.html

According to

http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html#0.1_timeline

the student application period opens today. It lasts until March 31 5:00 PM PDT / 00:00 UTC April 1, 2008.

So now it's the time to get the news about this out. Is there someone who can write a funky little news piece into his blog, (Yen-Ju? how about something for http://gnustep.blogspot.com/) so we can post that story to digg and/or slashdot and get our 15 minutes of attention this way?

regards,

        Lars