Re: Please do not hardcode GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN in GNUmakefiles!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Please do not hardcode GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DOMAIN in GNUmakefiles!
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:36:00 +0000

Question to Nicola; maybe gnustep-config should be in /usr/local/bin
to successfully provide a bridge from standard Unix hierarchy to
whatever layout the GNUstep installation is using? The -make package
would then need two different --prefix options, which is a bit of a
problem.

Yes - we could have a ./configure option to specify where you want to
install gnustep-config, openapp and opentool.  If nothing is provided,
we'd default to install them into SYSTEM_TOOLS, like we do now. :-)

Thanks