Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep developer meeting in January
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 00:20:52 +0100

Hi,

why rant? Why feel sabotaged?

The target of these developer clear: get in sync, plan, develop; The goal is
clearly production.
Furthermore they allow for a clear planning of some development time.
Both Fred and Nikolaus expressed opinions that I can jsut share fully, but
let me explain a bit more of the backogrund

The date before Fosdem was choosen to be actually prepared for Fosdem! When
I started organizing the meeting, I didn't even know we had no booth at
Fosdem. I can go even further that we started planning for November and
December, but had to procrastinate to January. Back then it was not even
clear if we were at Fosdem at all.

I even planned to be at both events and stand at the Fosdem booth to show
off applications and evangelize people. Unfortunately it is unlikely I'm
going to make it for Fosdem, but the last word is not said yet.

distress, have an Asbach Uralt (self-imported from Germany...)

Riccardo