Re: [Etoile-discuss] GSoC 2009

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: [Etoile-discuss] GSoC 2009
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:16:39 -0700

I think a joint application would be great, as we could get a wider variety of applications and a chance at a larger number of accepted applications.

On Feb 27, 2009, at 5:03 AM, David Chisnall wrote:

Hi Fred,

I don't think we did a joint application last year - we each did a separate one. A joint application seemed to work well for the FOSDEM devroom (even though none of us could make it in the end), so I'd be happy to do the same for the Summer of Code.

Maybe we could make a joint application for GNUstep, Étoilé, and opengroupware.org? A lot of the projects that were accepted last year were joint applications (e.g. GNU, GNOME, KDE), so it might improve our chances. Maybe GAP would like to be involved in a joint application as well?